Home Insurance ...


Home buildings insurance protects the structure of your home, including outbuildings, driveways, etc, and the amount you insure reflects the amount it would cost to rebuild your home, which is not necessarily the same as its market value.

Contents insurance can be arranged also to protect your possessions against loss or damage, catastrophe and accidental damage, as you wish.  Many major insurers offer policies that automatically provide a sum insured of £40,000 or £75,000 and base the premium on the number of bedrooms within your policy. This eliminates the need to calculate the value of your contents and prevents under-insurance problems.

We are happy to advise on such areas as accidental damage, all risks and personal possessions, and can arrange such extras as legal expenses and home emergency if required. We can also provide cover for holiday homes and property abroad.

Most insurers offer discounts if you combine Buildings and Contents cover on one policy.

Privacy Policy   |  Important Information   |   Terms of Business

Call Us Now or fill out our contact form

Quick Links...


bg-class-arrow.png   Home
bg-class-arrow.png   Motor
bg-class-arrow.png   High Networth
bg-class-arrow.png   Let Properties
bg-class-arrow.png   Travel
bg-class-arrow.png   Motor Bike
bg-class-arrow.png   Learner and New Drivers

bg-class-arrow.png   Commercial Combined
bg-class-arrow.png   Public Liability
bg-class-arrow.png   Professional Indemnity
bg-class-arrow.png   Motor Fleet
bg-class-arrow.png   Motor Trade
bg-class-arrow.png   Shops & Offices
bg-class-arrow.png   Property Owners

This site uses cookies. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work.